Business Development Representative
Specific Functions / Activities Summary
- Be present and participate in all training/coaching sessions instructed by Tyson Group Training Staff.
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently selling Tyson Group services to C-Level Executives across all industries.
- Exceed weekly expectations which are but not limited to, outbound calls, outbound emails, LinkedIn message sent, booked appointments, completed appointments, closed appointments,new prospects, etc.
- Effectively and efficiently manage a sales pipeline of 3x at all times.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system.
- Be present and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Be coachable, have fun, be the best you!
- Attending or graduated with a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- Open to coaching!
At Tyson Group we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Tyson Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tyson Group complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.